NOTICE: The Library will be closed on Monday, September 1 in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
The Linda Hall Library is committed to providing excellent service and an environment conducive to study and research. To that end:
All visitors shall:
- Register at the Reference Desk to obtain a Library card upon their first visit
- Display their Library cards upon arrival at all subsequent visits
- Be responsible for all uses of their Library cards; promptly report a lost or stolen card
- Treat Library materials, equipment, grounds, other visitors, and Library staff with respect
- Permit Library staff to inspect all briefcases, packs, handbags, parcels, books, and other materials when leaving the building
All visitors shall refrain from:
- Bringing food into the Library; beverages are permitted in closed-top containers only
- Smoking in the Library
- Leaving children unattended
- Bringing pets into the Library; service animals are permitted
Failure to comply with Library rules may result in loss of Library privileges.
© 2003-2014, Linda Hall Library, All Rights Reserved
5109 Cherry Street
Kansas City, MO 64110-2498
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 816.363.4600 or 800.662.1545