Terms and Conditions for items sent by email or Ariel
When you place a request for a document with Linda Hall Library Document Delivery Services you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
If you are the end user:
- You may print only one paper copy, from which you may not make further copies, except as may be allowed by law.
- You may not retain the electronic copy after printing out a paper copy.
- You may not make further electronic copies or convert the file into any other format.
- You may not cut and paste or otherwise alter the text.
- You may not forward the electronic copy, in electronic or print form, to anyone else.
If you are ordering on behalf of the true end user:
- You may forward the document to the end user but you may not retain a copy of the document in either electronic or print form.
- You must obtain the end user’s agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Permission obtained from the copyright owner or the Copyright Clearance Center may allow for the easing of these restrictions.