Some applications of CRISPR are raising ethical and other concerns, and are presenting interesting policy challenges to our current oversight system for research in the life sciences. What can we learn from previous experiences with emerging biotechnologies and how can we adapt our current policy framework to the gene editing technologies of today and tomorrow?
- The Library will be closed on Monday, May 28 in observance of Memorial Day.
- June 7, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- June 21, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- September 13, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 4, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- November 8, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm