The 17th Annual Paul D. Bartlett, Sr. Lecture presented in association with the Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Kansas City, the Princeton Alumni Association of Greater Kansas City, and the Yale Club of Kansas City. Yale astrophysicist Priyamvada Natarajan will trace the history of the idea of black holes and present our evolving understanding of how they form and grow.
- NOTICE: The Library will be closed on Monday, January 21 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- January 24, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- February 6, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- February 9, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- March 28, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
- April 30, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm