This database is an index to engineering papers that have proven to be difficult to find. They are difficult to find because, in some cases, indexing sources have not included paper numbers or because some papers were not indexed at all by the major indexing services. Though some of the papers included in the database were published as early as 1952, most of the papers were published between 1991 and 2001, most by ASME and ASCE. The database was developed as a finding aid for these papers and no attempt has been made to make the database comprehensive.
- The Library will be closed on Monday, September 3 in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
- September 25, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- September 27, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- October 4, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 13, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- November 8, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm