Join Dr. Michael Rippee, medical director of the Center for Concussion Management at The University of Kansas Health System, for a discussion on what a concussion is (and isn’t) and some of the latest research findings–things that have changed how we treat concussions and things that may change how we treat concussions in the future.
- NOTICE: The Library will be closed on Monday, January 21 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- January 24, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- February 6, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- February 9, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- March 28, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
- April 30, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm