Linda Hall Library returns to normal operations May 2, 2022
The Linda Hall Library is pleased to welcome visitors, patrons, and researchers back into the building. Beginning May 2, the Library will adopt the following policies:
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Library Access:
- The Library’s Main Reading Room will be re-opened to all visitors, patrons, and researchers.
- Study rooms will be available for use by all.
- The 2nd floor will re-open for public browsing.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged, though not required. You can make an appointment using this form.
- History of Science Collection
- Use of the History of Science collection remains by appointment only and can be requested Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with 48 hours advanced notice. Learn more about how to make an appointment here.
- COVID Protocols
- The use of face coverings is welcome, though not required.
- Social distancing is recommended.
The safety of our staff and patrons continues to be the Library’s main priority. When you come to the Library, please help us maintain a safe and comfortable environment by:
- Observing social distancing practices when possible.
- Respecting others’ use of face coverings.
- Staying home if you feel sick.
If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816.926.8701. We look forward to seeing you in our reading room!