Use our online form to ask Reference Services Staff a question.
- Phone: 800.662.1545 choose option 2 for Reference or in the Kansas City area at 816.926.8701. Phone service is available all hours that the library is open.
- Fax: 816.926.8782
- Email: email@example.com
Reference librarians will:
- look up definitions, facts, formulas and other scientific or technical information.
- help with the use of the catalog, databases, and indexes.
- confirm the library’s holdings.
- provide bibliographic verification and assistance with citation identification.
- explain procedures and policies for circulation and use of materials
Use these guides for more in-depth help with some of the frequently asked about topics and more complex resources in the library.
Patents and Trademarks
Linda Hall Library is one of over 80 libraries in the United States that participate in the Patent and Trademark Resource Center (PTRC) Program. The PTRC program is administered by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Please see our Patents and Trademarks Research Guide for more information.